Screaming Life: A Chronicle of the Seattle Music Scene
A leading rock photographer and the biographer of the band Nirvana trace the growth of the "grunge" music scene in Seattle during the early 1990s, in an illustrated book including a compact disc recording of the scene's leading bands. 50,000 first printing. $25,000 ad/promo.
- Publisher : HarperCollins; Har/Com edition (Oct. 1 1995)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0062586408
- ISBN-13 : 07
- Item weight : 454 g
- Dimensions : 24.77 x 1.27 x 27.94 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #810,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books) #4,103 in Rock Music (Books) #7,897 in Canadian Literature (Books) #10,070 in Music Theory, Composition & Performance (Books)
- #4,103 in Rock Music (Books)
- #7,897 in Canadian Literature (Books)
- #10,070 in Music Theory, Composition & Performance (Books)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.